Financial Analyst Supervisor
- Creating, controlling and monitoring annual budget spending to ensure it remains within budget and variance analysis.
- Monthly/Quarterly performance reviewing and analysis(PL, BS, and CF) and providing financial information to other departments for decision making.
- Calculating product costing and evaluating marketing campaign performances.
- Feasibility Study (sensitivity and scenario analysis) and financial model to support investment opportunities and decision making.
- Supporting team to deliver effective performance report, management information and any financial ad-hoc needed.
- Liaising and preparing financial data for supporting both internal and external departments as needed.
- Any ad-hoc assignments.
- Male/Female, Age between 28-35 years old.
- At least bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economic or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial analysis and budgeting.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- High responsible and strong team player and able to work independently.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in English (TOEIC score > 550) and Thai.